- Now there is a better way.
- Pure One™is diabetic-friendly [A] and non-toxic [B].
- Follow the Healthy Fats
- For Your Provider
- Natural Benefits
Now there is a better way.
You have learned that increasing your Omega-3 intake is crucial to maintaining good health and taking flax or fish oil supplements have been recommended to increase circulating Omega-3s in the blood stream and tissues. Now there is a better way.*
Pure One™ is diabetic-friendly [A] and non-toxic [B]:
[A] Pure One™ is a suitable co-therapy option for nutrition and medicine. Algae oil has no impact, positive or negative, on blood sugar levels or glycemic controls. However, diabetics may need additional plasma lipids management for protection from high triglycerides.
- [B] When dietary sugars and carbohydrates are not used properly due to insulin resistance, sugars get turned into fats that are often higher in diabetics and can lead to lipotoxicity, a problem incurred by hypertriglyceridemia. Pure One™ is an effective product for lowering the fats in the blood to help reduce your risks.*
Follow the Healthy Fats
- Pure One™ consumers should follow a provider's advice for any intervention and yet patients have the right to a second opinion.
- Pure One™ empowers you and your provider, so talk to your doctor about how Pure One™ can help.
- You can use the long chain poly-unsaturated DHA omega-3 fats to help counter the high saturated fats in the system. High fat levels can remain elevated for extended periods of time in the insulin resistant and in the blood in diabetics. Insulin resistance is a risk factor that can lead to diabetes onset. For Diabetics, sugar is usually only part of the total metabolic concern. We recommend diabetics take 1 capsule with every meal, or 2 in the morning and 2 before bed.
For Your Provider
Pure One is suitable in combination with nearly all medicines. There are no risks of toxic overdoses or high EPA omega-3 side effects. The all natural oil is either stored in the organs or cell membranes or is burned as energy. Omega-3s are not stored in the fat cells called adipocytes. storage is in the organs.
Lipotoxicity and lipid oxidative stress may be largely under diagnosed aspects of metabolic diseases as lipotoxicity may lead to dysfunction of the insulin producing pancreatic beta-cells. Plant based omega-3s are shown effective at reducing lipid oxidative stress. The reasons for pancreatic beta-cell dysfunction/failure are unknown, but it has been hypothesized to be due to beta-cell exhaustion, desensitization to glucose stimulation, increased amyloid deposition, and lipotoxicity. Omega 3 supplementation is thought to increased the ratio of long chain DHA/EPA omega-3 fatty acids to omega-6 in the plasma membrane of beta-cells and immunological cells, to help reduce the production of inflammatory cytokines.
The toxic effect of high plasma lipids, lipotoxicity, may be an important part of beta-cell dysfunction as most, if not all, patients with metabolic syndrome or T2DM (type 2 diabetes mellitus) have dyslipidemia characterized by high cholesterol and/or high triglyceride levels.
While elevated levels of serum lipids are a common feature in pre-diabetic and diabetic patients, a role for high triglycerides and cholesterol in the lipotoxicity of beta-cells has only recently been considered.
Pure One™ Omega-3 provides benefits in line with independent research studies consistently proving that higher DHA levels from plant based DHA sources provide key advantages to your nutritional health by lowering high triglyceride levels in adults by an average of 26% when taken at over 1 gram DHA daily [1,2].*
* Information and statements regarding this supplement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2010-2013 SOURCE-OMEGA, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.