About Pure One™
Pure One DHA
LIQUID PURE ONE
Pure One™ liquid nutritional lipids give over 300 mg DHA/1000 mg oil.
Compare to nutritional lipid ingredients in life'sDHA(TM)**
SOURCE OIL™ is trademark of Source-Omega, LLC.
Pure One™ DHA/EPA is a Next Generation Plant Based Omega-3.
Pure One's™plant based Omega-3 DHA is clinically proven to support a healthy brain, eye and heart during development and throughout life. Pure One™ is a diabetic-friendly plant based omega-3 product ideal for pregnant or nursing mothers and for infants and children during early cognitive and visual development.
Pure One™ is better for healthy women and men throughout life and is considered safer than fish oil because there are no risks of high EPA induced side effects (immune suppression). The right choice is Pure One's™ the next generation plant based DHA/EPA source, balanced to match your body's omega-3 needs. The balance of DHA/EPA and fats in Pure One's™ is also similar to human breast milk.
Pure One™ is one of the most affordable natural DHA/EPA products available on the market today. Imagine the cost of doing nothing and not fulfilling your full omega-3 DHA potential. Research suggests a healthy metabolism starts in the womb.
Your diet alone does not give the daily DHA needed during pregnancy and nursing. Fatty fish as food is not recommended for pregnant women because of the pollution factor and fish alone is not sufficient to support a developing fetus's omega-3 demands in the 3rd trimester.*
If you have a specialized diet, such as a vegetarian diet, brain health advantages are not seen from flax or fish oils of different composition. Plus, algae oils of similar forms are one of the best studied nutritional products.
Are you are interested in buying Pure One™ today?
Are you are a physician interested in offering Pure One™ to your patients?.
- Koletzko B, Larqué E, Demmelmair H. Placental transfer of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFA). J Perinat Med. 2007;35 (sup 1):S5-S11.
- Hornstra G, Al MD, van Houwelingen AC, Foreman-van Drongelen MM. Essential fatty acids in pregnancy and early human development. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1995;61:57-62.
- Arterburn LM, Oken HA, Bailey Hall E, et al. Algal-oil capsules and cooked salmon: nutritionally equivalent sources of docosahexaenoic acid. J Am Diet Assoc. 2008;108:1204-1209.
- Doughman SD, Krupanidhi S and Sanjeevi CB. Omega-3 fatty acids for nutrition and medicine: considering microalgae oil as a vegetarian source of EPA and DHA. Curr Diab Rev 2007; 3: 198-203.
Learn more about prenatal care at these selected links.
Source-Omega Algae Oil Omega-3s, www.source-omega.com
American Dietetic Association, www.eatright.org
American Pregnancy Association, www.americanpregnancy.org
American Academy of Pediatrics, www.aap.org
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, www.acog.or
* Information and statements regarding this supplement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by DSM Inc., owner of the registered trademark life'sDHA™
Copyright © 2013, Source-Omega, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.